With more than 75 years’ combined experience in assisted reproductive technologies, the laboratory team at Wilmington Reproductive Laboratories, in conjunction with area physicians, is ready to help people in the region dealing with infertility.
Wilmington Reproductive Labs requires a referral from your doctor. Once you have your referral and have scheduled an appointment with our experienced, friendly lab staff, here’s how the process works:
- You’ll find private, comfortable collection rooms
- Bring your ID and referral form
- Avoid ejaculation for 2-5 days before semen collection
- Wilmington Reproductive Labs will provide documentation for you to share with your insurance company for reimbursement
- We’ll also release your results to your physician in a timely manner
- Payment is required at the time of your appointment
Download our assay request form and share it with your physician to begin the referral process.